But to keep you entertained, we got something for you of course – fancy some food for thought? Nobody shall ever utter, DignitySA were boring!
In case you’re bored already (tough nut!), just hop on over to our Sitemap to find what you’re looking for.
Still there? So, here we go with our lill story.
In contrast to everybody knowing the unalterable fact, that they will die some day, no one will ever know, when and how they’re going to die.
There are basically three prospects, let’s call them death options:
- Not naturally, e.g. by car accident, drowning in lake, or the like
- Naturally, e.g. by sudden heart attack, severe stroke, or the like
- Naturally of age, e.g. by serious illness, general bodily dysfunction(s) etc., this one inexorably leads to another three death options:
- Bad, severely stressful, but in little pain and relatively short time – quite mercyful
- Worse than bad, more severely stressful and in much pain and not so short time – quite cruel and less mercyful
- Worst of all, horribly bad, most severely stressful and in excrutiating pain and seemingly endless time – most cruel and least mercyful
It is chiselled in stone somewhere, that we cannot choose between 1. and 2. and that we have no influence on whenever whichever will occur, whatsoever.
But we can get prepared with regard to 3. and the subsequent; it lies in everyone’s own hands absolutely, how they prepare themselves.
- Fight for an option, which is grotesquely, undeniably and disturbingly delinquent!
- Fight for a constitutionally secured right of access to Assisted Dying.